An Automatic Advantage
Yes, there are alternatives to Pūrleve™. And no, they aren’t pretty. Messy handles moistened with liquid sprays. Awkward (yet still unsanitary) arm hooks that challenge users’ dexterity, balance and overall motor skills before permitting exit. Expensive difficult-to-install and unreliable automated doors that often result in delayed exits and increased frustration. And the ever-popular fistful of extra hand towels used to grab the exit handle—which, of course, inevitably ends up forming an unsightly, wet and dirty pile on the restroom floor or spilling out of an overflowing garbage can. The alternatives are generally expensive, wasteful, difficult to install or use… or all of the above.
Conversely, Pūrleve provides an inexpensive, reliable automatic hygienic solution that is cost effective, provides thousands of uses before refilling, is simple to install and offers a truly “Green” solution, using no paper and producing almost zero waste.
- Operating at an estimated penny per use, Pūrleve makes an extremely cost-effective solution.
- Use of high quality economical materials in construction allows for an inexpensive product that does not require a lot of significant costly repair and maintenance
- Each of the three distinct categories easily mounts to any style of door, either replacing the current door handle or as a supplemental installation, working with the current handle in maintaining the aesthetic architecture of the environment.
- The simplicity of the product results in a non-existent learning curve for patrons, as Pūrleve door handles function and react exactly as regular door handles
- Hassle-free design allows for the high capacity refills to be installed with little effort.
- Innovative product advancements to include “mini” sized solutions, environmentally friendly rechargeable power supply options and eco-friendlier material choices in 2010.