The Pūrleve Difference
Pūrleve brings over 30 years of washroom expertise, innovations and proven results.
At Pūrleve, we are much more than pioneers in the water conservation product category. Our product development team has innovated the systems based on years of ‘practical’ industry experience. We listened and learned from the marketplace and customers, which resulted in a system unmatched by others. We recognized the important installations, maintenance and use features to gain optimal performance for this technology and continue to enhance water conservation products for standard water urinals!
- No need to replace existing water flushing urinals
- Easy to install, Maintain and no extra tools needed
- FLEX Handle Locks work on ANY Flush Valve Handle or AutoFlush
- Reduced operating cost and water consumption
- Improved hygiene and cleaner washrooms
- Saves 1000’s of gallons of fresh water per year
- Unique Flex Screen and BioPur Enzyme Gel lasts up to 60 days and helps reduce uric salt build up that causes odors and blockages – reduces plumbing costs
Why is Pūrleve’s Solution Superior to the Competition?
Compare Pūrleve’s FLEX system to other retrofit systems and you will quickly discover that our product costs less to operate and maintain and is easier to install and use. Furthermore, our system works with all urinals and flush valves (manual or automatic) to ensure all customers receive the optimal solution for their environment.
Our team of business leaders and engineers have greatly enhanced the longevity of the Pūrleve FLEX lock and Pūrleve FLEX urinal screen and BioPūr accessories. In fact; the Pūrleve FLEX Lock lasts indefinitely and the BioPūr and FLEX screen accessories last twice as long as the competition. .
In summary, the Pūrleve FLEX Systems outperform the others for the following reasons:
- Handle Lock can be installed on ANY flush valve handle without removing the flush handle.
- Handle Lock can be opened with the key supplied OR any car or door key if key lost.
- Flex Handle Lock is easy to install….takes 1 minute.
- The Flex Urinal Screen is a unique flexible design that sits flush with the urinal surface on any urinal design to keep debris from blocking the drain
- The Flex Urinal Screen has a concentrated citrus based fragrance impregnated into the screen designed to last 60 days
- The BioPur Enzyme Gel is designed to release millions of enzymes for a 60 day period. The Gel does not melt or dissolve. It doesn’t matter how much use the urinal gets, it will continue to feed the pipes consistently to avoid build-up of uric salts and calcium deposits
- The Flex System is designed to add a Dome where there is a urinal with standing water, therefore avoiding unsightly urine.
- The Flex System Screen and Gel lasts 60 days. Less labor to replace. Lower cost in use…about $10 per month