- Saves Water: Each Pūrleve FLEX system saves up to 40,000 gallons (150,000 liters) of fresh, potable water each year. That’s the equivalent of 3 large, home swimming pools. Just one way Pūrleve helps us all conserve fresh water resources for drinking and other “healthy choice” uses.
- Saves Energy: With Pūrleve FLEX, much less water is needed to supply the urinals. That, in turn, enables waste treatment plants to reduce their carbon footprints since they need only treat waste and not all the contaminated water along with it!
- Natural: No harsh chemicals are used.
- Acquisition Costs: Pūrleve FLEX systems cost significantly less than traditional urinals. Installation costs are next to nothing as it can be accomplished in minutes using NO tools NOR turning off water. Other retrofit products costs hundreds of dollars to ‘lock’ the flush valve.
- Operating Costs: Now you can save close to 10% of the water used in your flush urinals and 80% of the cost for your local water and sewer charges. What’s more, water and sewer charges are expected to rise sharply in the coming years.
- Maintenance Costs: Pūrleve FLEX systems eliminate costly maintenance expenses often associated with water-based urinals used to flush after each use. This includes broken flush handles and related parts. In addition, Pūrleve is the only system with a maintenance interval of six months. Other systems require more than double the number of maintenance service calls.
- No Water = Less Bacteria: Bacteria breed and flourish in water. Conversely, it’s been scientifically proven that restrooms with zero water urinals have significantly lower bacteria counts than those equipped with water flushing systems.
- Touch-Free: Since there’s no hands-on contact with a Pūrleve FLEX system, the direct transmission of bacteria is eliminated.
- Clean, Odor-Free Environment: Pūrleve FLEX urinal screen & BioPūr Premium provides fragrance and enzymes to help reduce Uric Salt buildup and other odor creating bacteria for up to 60 days.