The Pūrleve & ZeroFlush Difference
Pūrleve & ZeroFlush brings over 30 years of washroom expertise, innovations and proven results.
At Pūrleve & ZeroFlush, we are more than pioneers in the zero water and hybrid urinal industry. Our product development team has innovated the systems based on years of ‘practical’ industry experience. We listened and learned from the marketplace and customers, which resulted in a system unmatched by others. We recognized the important installations, maintenance and use features to gain optimal performance for this technology and continue to enhance a unique zero water urinal systems that consistently delivers:
- Reliable, long-term performance
- Unequalled customer satisfaction
- Ease of maintenance
- Odor-Free operation
- Measurable return on investment
Why are Pūrleve & ZeroFlush® superior to the competition?
Compare Pūrleve & ZeroFlush® to other no-water urinals and you will quickly discover that our product costs less to operate and maintain and is easier to install and use. Furthermore, our urinals work with a slew of trap options (Oil and Dry Traps) to ensure all customers receive the optimal solution for their environment.
Our teams of business leaders and engineers have greatly enhanced the longevity of the ZeroFlush® Oil and Pūrleve EnviroSeal Trap Systems…In fact; any of the ZeroFlush and Pūrleve insert options only need to be changed about once every 15,000 uses or an estimated 6 months. Our liquid odor barrier and ‘dry’ trap systems more than double the time between maintenance cycles compared to other no water urinals.
In summary, Zeroflush® and Pūrleve Systems outperform the others for the following reasons:
- Most efficient urinal in the world!
- No full cartridges to dispose.
- Longest Lasting Traps – averages 15,000 uses or up to 6 months before maintenance is required
- No refilling of traps between maintenance cycles
- Trouble free design – eliminates all the problems and hassles of a mechanical water valve system
- Designed to reduce splash-back
- Reduced maintenance time and costs
- For the Liquid Odor Barrier System, the oil is 100% natural and biodegradable – no harsh chemicals
- No special cleaning fluids required
- Porcelain models are made of high grade, non-porous, double-glazed Vitreous China