The Cleaner The Better
From improved health and well-being to enhanced facility image and increased patronage, the benefits of a clean environment are great. As a critical component in the pursuit of cleaner public areas, Pūrleve™ also has many benefits.
Literally providing the finishing touch in an advanced, automated hygiene cycle, Pūrleve makes a lasting impression. Using an antimicrobial treated material, Pūrleve technology ensures that the final touch users are required to make when exiting restrooms and other public areas is a sanitary one.
Pūrleve also makes good financial sense. Helping to create a superior facility image for increasingly demanding patrons—all for a fraction of a penny per use.
Better health. Better image. Better manners. Better business. Clean is better, all the way around. And Pūrleve helps to make “clean” the last word in restroom hygiene.
- Advancing an antimicrobial-treated sleeve with every use, Pūrleve reduces the amount of disease-causing germs and bacteria, helping in the global fight against germ cross-contamination.*
*NOTE: For More Information on the Microban® antimicrobial product Click Here >
- As part of an advanced automatic hygiene cycle, a Pūrleve handle proudly installed on the door helps to create a superior facility image, providing visitors assurance that they’re visiting a healthy environment within an establishment that caters to the well-being of their patrons.
- Universality of design creates an unlimited global opportunity, with Pūrleve able to be easily retrofitted on any style of door worldwide.
- The addition of Pūrleve—and the absence of costly wasted paper towels accumulating on the bathroom floor in a wet and dirty mess —makes visiting any public area a cleaner experience.
- A simple interface and intuitive design strongly encourage compliance among users—particularly important in establishments that require more sanitary conditions.
- Recyclable refills, an efficient power source and low power consumption provide an environmentally friendly solution that is globally beneficial… and universally understood.